Friday, July 22, 2016

Remus Hexacone


The #Remus #Hexacone test is all done and handed in to MCN. It's probably just going to squeak into the September issue, which means I need to hustle if I'm going to make a video for it. The Remus will have to be Episode 10, then. I hope the readers tune into my Youtube channel to hear the pipe for themselves. I'm split on it - I love the extra bark when blasting around the mountain roads and riding more aggressively, but on the highway for my extended commute at speed, I wish I had the stock (quieter) silencer on. It's such a subjective issue.

Still working on my top secret non-product related article and suffering from writer's block and lack of organization in the piece. Usually what I do there is write little parts and then put them together later when my brain starts working again (which it does, on rare occasion.)

-MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment