Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Changes in the Works...

Big changes coming.

After 22 years I am leaving my "real job" at the end of the month, and moving onto something new and exciting. It will very likely occupy all of my time for the first few months, but I will endeavor to keep on writing and making my videos as usual. Ironically, I think it's the videos that helped get me this new job!






I've got 3 new articles in the works - an in-depth look at Spiegel, which I've determined is in fact the Ace Cafe of the east coast USA, except with far better food. There are so many interesting angles to the story, and the owner of the place is a true enthusiast!

Then, a review of the Stayin' Safe road-riding school, which is coming up the first weekend of October. I just bought another Go-Pro so I can try to film things from multiple angles.

I've also been invited to the formal unveiling of the BMW Scrambler in early October as well. The common denominator in all of these stories is they involve being on-site, so it looks like some of the Moto Mouth videos are going to start being travel / on-location pieces. Let's see if the viewers like it!

We've just surpassed 450 subscribers and almost 22,000 page views as of today. Not bad for a few months!

This Sunday's episode on the Moto Mouth channel https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe is going to focus on the Reevu MSX1 rear-view full face helmet. I just submitted the formal article to Thunder Press a few weeks ago, and this video will allow the readers to see what the rider sees as he/she looks backwards. It was very, very difficult to film properly because of all the weird angles involved, but I did the best I could using the Iphone's cam, which seemed to work best.

Tune in this Sunday night by 11pm EST!

-MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment