Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Motorcycle Relief Project article in Motorcycle Consumer News

Hello All

Every once in awhile, I'm allowed to stretch my legs a little and write about more than just product reviews. Recently, I had the chance to interview some wounded warriors from our armed forces - men who have been through hell and back. Hearing their harrowing stories changed my world perception in profound ways, as did learning about a special charity which has been helping these vets get back on their feet, using the healing power of.... motorcycles. Specifically, GS motorcycles! GS motorcycles - successfully restoring sanity where all the shrinks, the VA, pills, therapy, and everything else completely failed.

I'm proud of this new article called "Winning The Inner Battle," which came out in Motorcycle Consumer News today, and I hope with the publicity it generates, in some small way, I can help these men who have fought for our country and now need us to stand behind them.Thanks to endurance rider Carl Reese for introducing me to MRP Founder Tom Larson at the BMW MOA Das Rally this past July, which allowed me this opportunity!

http://mklsportster.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/mrp.pdf

Tom Larson - Motorcycle Relief Project Founder


-MKL

PS - I know some of you out there were once Motorcycle Consumer News subscribers, and let your subscriptions lapse when things got rocky last year. Good news: The new editor (David Hilgendorf) has been busy getting things fired up again. Page count is back up where it used to be. All the heavyweights are back: David Hough, Fred Rau, Dave Searle, etc. We've got legal and medical perspective in every issue, and now big features like this MRP article and interviews with industry insiders in every issue. MCN is now so much more than just product reviews. Consider resubscribing if you left, because it's shaping up to be better than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment