Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Frustration? You bet!

Hello All-

I began work today "after work" on my newest video, focusing on one of my oldest subjects - a five year old pair of #Motoport Air Mesh II Kevlar overpants. I originally tested them for Motorcycle Consumer News in 2012 - and (spoiler alert) they wear like iron. They will be alive long after I am old and buried!



I shot a few segments, came in, and realized the mic was unplugged for most of it. Hours and hours, down the drain! AAARRUGH!! Gotta do it all over again in the next coming days. Meanwhile, it looks like rain tomorrow, so at last maybe I'll get to film some action shots for the Dainese D-Crust report!

Subscribe to Moto Mouth Moshe on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe


-MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment