Sunday, June 5, 2016

When Ballet Trumps Moto-journalism


You've got to forgive a moto-journalist for not blogging every single day. Once in awhile, something comes along to distract me from bikes and gear testing. In one such case, today was my daughters' first ballet recital. They were both ridiculously adorable, jumping and hopping around on stage to Tchaikovsky. So tiny and coordinated. They've got rhythm and balance, neither of which come from my genes!

But, back to the subject at hand - it was another productive day. #Sidi sent in a new set of "Deep Rain" boots to test. 




I try to be objective, but truth be told I have yet to feel anything but unadulterated adoration for Sidi products. I've tested their boots over tens if not hundreds of thousands of miles, and I believe they can survive a nuclear holocaust completely unscathed. We'll see if these new Deep Rains continue in that fine tradition.

Next, it was pouring out for most of the day, giving me an opportunity (before the recital) to start filming the #Dainese D-Crust Plus video. I haven't downloaded the raw stuff into the computer yet, and I still need some motion video, but at least the process has started.

(Speaking of motion video, the new Go Pro arrives this week!)

And today, of course, is Sunday - meaning another new video at the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel. Episode 2 is a functional overview and durability report on the #Held Air N Dry gloves. I've been testing them since 2014, for a product review published in Thunder Press Magazine's January 2015 issue. They've got around 22,000 miles on them by now...

Finally, Moto Mouth Moshe is officially a week old today! In that time, with only 1 video for content, the channel has racked up over 900 page views and nearly 200 subscribers. Not bad! Let's see if Episode 2 can keep the momentum going!


-MKL

Subscribe to Moto Mouth Moshe here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

No comments:

Post a Comment