Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Motoport Racing Gloves are here!





Next up for test - these Motoport Racing Gloves. I'm intrigued by them. They're so thin to the touch, but if they're anything like my other Motoport gear, they're built like a brick shithouse. I'm betting that 5 years from now, after 100,000 miles, they will still look showroom new. My expectations are high - but those expectations are based on experience with the jacket and overpants. Let's see how these do over this year.

The new glove video has surpassed the week old helmet video in views within its first 2 days online. I'm not sure why - could be the glove was more interesting than a helmet, or could be that the channel is gaining steam. Either way, it's encouraging. I'm getting more good feedback from folks which I will try to incorporate on future vids.

More progress on the D-Crust rain gear video too. I took some close up shots using my neighbor as the "male model." Hysterical. I really want that one to come out well. The new Go Pro should arrive tomorrow, and with it - action shots! A new era for me....

-MKL


No comments:

Post a Comment