Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Working After Work

Ahhh, the life of a part time moto-journalist. I started working on the #Helite Turtle Airbag Vest review after work. 



I've been riding around with this thing on for about 6 weeks now, and I must say I'm impressed. The materials and construction all scream "PREMIUM!" Feels like something that would say "Motoport" or "Aerostich" on it, and I mean that as a compliment. It has a nice heft to it, like something that will last 10-20 years in continuous duty, without complaint. I like that since it's a vest, I can use it with any jacket I want, in any season. Better than buying an airbag jacket and being stuck with the jacket. Look at all that hi-viz color and reflective 3M striping - it's like an ATGATT status symbol! The only problem with it is that everywhere you stop, everyone wants you to pull the cord and inflate the vest. They gave me ONE C02 cartridge, people! Replacements are $25 a pop. So, I have to keep disappointing the onlookers, because the only time I'm going to pull this cord is for my own video!


And.....


I shot some raw footage for Moto Mouth Moshe Episode #5, focusing on Dainese's #Carroarmato boots, which I previously wrote up in the August 2015 issue of BMW Owner's News magazine. They don't look bad for almost 18 months and around 22,000 miles on them. Tomorrow hopefully I can get some editing done.

Please subscribe to the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe


-MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment