Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Random thoughts from work break....

Today's update as I take a little break from my "real job:"

The low beam blew on the RT. I would rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty nail than replace that bulb myself. RT bulb replacements are an endeavor from the seventh level of Hell - at least when you have large hands. The manual comically shows the space where the bulb is located, as though it's actually accessible. Cruel German humor... Ugh......

The Dainese rainsuit review is officially in at #MCN. I also got some exciting secret news from one of my editors who wants to collaborate on some videos. I also got more kind words from viewers encouraging me. All I see are flaws, but they seem to enjoy the "conciseness" of the info as presented. The wind is at my back!

I got Rider and MCN to "like" my Facebook page, so hopefully there will be some cross traffic there. Meanwhile, the Youtube channel continues to grow, closing in on 200 subscribers in only a few days.

I also rejoined my original Sportster forum, where I used to hang out from 1998-2006. Some of the old crew are still in there, and remember me! I will try to give the Sportster crowd something to watch, too. Who doesn't love Sportsters?


I think that next I will focus on the Helite Airbag vest. That's a pretty nifty product! I have one here to test, and the 13 year old living inside my head can't wait to pull the cord on the gas canister and watch the vest "explode" open. I think I'll start that piece tonight after work.

I wonder how flexible I can get with my channel. I'd like to rant a little. Meditate a little from the road, where I do my best thinking. I'd like to show common household items which can help riders save money. Maybe people are interested in what I think about other riding topics, not just product reviews. Or maybe not. We'll see where we go. It's nice having the freedom to experiment!


-MKL

Please subscribe to the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

No comments:

Post a Comment