Monday, May 30, 2016

Hello All-

Another productive day. The Thunder Press article on the #Harley FXRG is officially submitted, and I almost finished with another for #Motorcycle Consumer News, testing Dainese's new D-Crust Plus rain suit. 




















It's hard to photograph this neon green color, which just *pops!* I was dry, and that was good, but getting in and out of the pants was a different subject entirely.

Meanwhile my first vid seems to be doing OK. I've got 173 views in 22 hours, and I'm up to 180 subscribers in only a few days. Most comments are positive, and I even got some great advice from some pro videographers on bmwrt.com, my favorite BMW forum.

So much to learn, but it's all fun.


Next week's vid is more fun, by definition, because it involves #Moto-Guzzis. What could possibly be more fun than Guzzis??


-MKL

Please subscribe to the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

No comments:

Post a Comment