Sunday, May 29, 2016

What a morning at #Orlando's! (Orlando's is a cafe in Hopewell, NJ, which attracts a large contingent of classic and vintage motorcycle riders on Sunday mornings.) It must be the holiday weekend, combined with the threat of imminent rain tomorrow, but the turnout was tremendous today. Of all the old beasts on display, this 1975 Moto Guzzi 850 police bike stole my heart...



This was a build by #Motogrotto

Obviously there have been "improvements" from the original along the way, such as the Eldorado instrument cluster. The motor, I believe, is a 1,000cc mill, not an 850. The rear passenger pad is from BMW. But everything was so tastefully done, and.... The electric siren (which you can see right behind the rear saddlebag's guard) works!

I love these old machines. I pulled in on my 2013 V7 Racer, and parked right next to this Goose. Lineage. Character! I love it!!

I launch my first Youtube video tonight. I'm up to almost 150 subscribers on the channel and over 400 views of my trailer, in barely over 24 hours. I hope the viewers like what they see!


-Moshe Please subscribe to the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

No comments:

Post a Comment