Saturday, May 28, 2016

Day Before The First Video

What a strange feeling - being productive!

I posted my trailer vid in a few Facebook groups that I follow. About 24 hours have gone by since I started, and I'm up to 121 subscribers on Youtube. My trailer has been viewed over 310 times! Pretty amazing. I hope the viewers are happy with the content of the videos I'm going to post in the coming days.....

I also finished up a review of Harley's #Switchback #FXRG jacket as well, for a Thunder Press article. I've been using it for 3 seasons and was initially skeptical, but grew to like it over time. Some serious engineering went into the removable panel design, which allows the rider to strip nearly all the leather off the jacket in 2 minutes flat, leaving a lightly armored mesh exterior shell underneath for those roasting summer days. One jacket for all seasons? The Harley / cruiser crowd will approve, I think!









Monday it's supposed to storm, so it's a perfect excuse to finish my my #Dainese D-Crust rain gear review, and more importantly, to take pictures in the downpours!


-MKLPlease subscribe to the Moto Mouth Moshe Youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

No comments:

Post a Comment